Christmas Plans... Should I?

What a wonderful suprise and husband!

As for the christmas thing - I would just invite them but keep your expectations low.
smile.png

Sis called today, invited DD over to do crafts with niece... took some Christmas crafts leftover from Kinder and another set DD had and when I left they were covered in glitter... hehe, she asked for it.

Mentioned the plan and she was cool with it... BF's family is coming up but NONE of them eat turkey, hate it, so she's looking forward to it. Also said maybe Sunday, day after Christmas, and KNOW already that BF has that day off so PERFECT.

Still have to talk to Mom and Bro but so far looks like we'll have some hollies and jollies.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Super. I was going to suggest that you could smoke it on the grill. That is how my son-in-law cooks one of the Thanksgiving turkeys every year, and they are FABULOUS.

Meh... Mom called yesterday to inform me that Sis and Bro should be calling me (they haven't) to schedule a time when all three of us can come out to her house to review her files... her bank stuff, will stuff, who gets what, burial plans, etc.

Not one WORD about Christmas plans... Mom seems rather obsessed with death right now... so, yeah.

Figure I'll wait... maybe call up on Tuesday (when I know whether I have a roaster or not) and ask her her plans... if any.

... But on the plus side DH graduated tonight... Summa Cum Laude... only 5 Phils and 4 had latin honors... pretty awesome IMO. Had a lovely meal at Razzoo's after, though we had to wait forever for a table.

Also, new niece born ... Miss Lucy... lovely little thing, her and Mama are doing great.

So, even with the dark clouds the sun is still breaking through.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom