Christmas Plans... Should I?

Quote:
Pretty much my thought, but figured I'd ask unbiased folks... I am known to be too optimistic sometimes... some even call me Cleopatra.
tongue.png

So Nana was going to take the kids last night but it was delayed and delayed... she's the one never on time. Anywho, ran to the bank, and karate, and whatnot. Came home and then we took them over there (instead of her picking up) and there were gifts on the table for me. Sneaky DH actually planned (weeks) ahead... he NEVER does that... surprise indeed.

Got a 23qt pressure canner, BIG, think 1.5" thick, Ball Canning Book, Various Canning Stuff, and a Yogurt Maker... which the kids and DH figure homemade yogurt'll go quite well with the homemade granola I made this week... VERY cool.

But, no roaster... telling Ms D up at Creative Hands about it today and she said "Oh I have one of those do you need to borrow it??" So, there ya go!
smile.png
Great evening, great gifts, and still get to do the turkey thing. D doesn't need it at all for Christmas so she's gonna bring it up on Tuesday (next karate day)... and also some Kerr Jars... and the gold glaze to finish up DH's stein... so it's all coming together... she is such an awesome lady... so lucky to have found a friend like her.

Back
Top Bottom