City of Ashes RP ~~Players Needed~~

"I'm Alexis" She said uneasily "Where are we? And who are you people?"
"Leah" She said softly, looking around at the others.

Name: Beatrix
Personality: Aggressive, protective, stylish, fearless (excepting spiders)
Mutation(no extra limbs, two max if they're both small ones): Weapons mastery, optional slowed time perception
Picture/Description:

Other: City of Ashes. Has a long and short katana.

Cable saw one of the twin girls say "I'm lexis" or something close to that, Cable hadn't been watching properly and he saw her twin sister next to her say, "Leah." he wondered if she had said anything else. Confused, he took in his surroundings with more clarity, rocky uneven ground, it would be easy to sprain an ankle here he saw a dusty sign that read, "Westbridge Falls, 1 mile." one of the girls his age had woken up. Wondering if he should say his name as well, he stayed silent.

"I'm Alexis" She said uneasily "Where are we? And who are you people?"
"Leah" She said softly, looking around at the others.

"I'm Sil..."she started to say. But should she tell these people her name? Well...it can't do much harm she thought.
"I'm Silva...I don't know where we are...what about you? she nodded towards the taller girl. The boy was sitting up now...he looked just as confused as Silva felt. A little part of her brain said, he's kinda cute... but she told it to shut up. There were much more important things to think of right now!
That was the trigger. Like a lightning bolt, thoughts flooded her mind, taking in her surroundings plotting escapes, defenses, and what was around them that might be of use. It all happened in a moment, but she could understand and organize each individual thought, like she had hours to time just to contemplate. It to her by surprise to much she gasped aloud and clutched her head...her hands shook, not with fear, but with excitement.
She didn't know where they were, how they got here, or what their purpose was...but she knew how to navigate the surrounding area she could see. She knew there was a spring trap hidden just down the small path to their left and she knew that the area was not toxic...yet.
She also knew her memory must have been wiped...there was so much missing. She knew she couldn't trust these people she found herself with just yet but she knew that if they had been her friends before whatever had happened...she needed to help them.
She steadied her breathing and tried to smile, "So...do you not know each other? I mean...any of you?"

Cable turned as a slight movement caught his eye. The girl about the same age as him was starting to talk, but she stopped, then resumed. Well if everyone is telling their names, i guess i should say mine.... Another movement from the girl who was apparently Silvia asked, 'So do you know each other? I mean.... any of you?' Cable shook his head then answered, "I don't think so. I can't remember. I'm Cable."

Silva looked Cable in the eye. She seemed like a gentle soul...but there was something behind his soft expression...something secretive and strange. There was also something in they way he spoke...it was so quiet. Maybe he was shy...but he had spoken for everyone...that counted against that.
She kept smiling, "Nice to meet you, Cable. And you said your names were Alexis and Leia? Which one is which?"

"I don't remember" Alexis said, looking to Cable when he spoke. Leah just shook her head, then looked to Alexis "We're twins" Alexis added "That's all I know, besides my name" She finally noticed the sign saying Westbridge Falls, 1 mile "Westbridge Falls?"

Silva looked Cable in the eye. She seemed like a gentle soul...but there was something behind his soft expression...something secretive and strange. There was also something in they way he spoke...it was so quiet. Maybe he was shy...but he had spoken for everyone...that counted against that.
She kept smiling, "Nice to meet you, Cable. And you said your names were Alexis and Leia? Which one is which?"
Alexis raised her hand "I am Alexis, she is Leah."

"I don't remember" Alexis said, looking to Cable when he spoke. Leah just shook her head, then looked to Alexis "We're twins" Alexis added "That's all I know, besides my name" She finally noticed the sign saying Westbridge Falls, 1 mile "Westbridge Falls?"

Silvia blinked and then tried to stand. Her legs felt so sore...like she had just run a marathon. Beyond the sign that read, Westbridge Falls, 1 mile she could see a barren waist land and beyond a huge city. "That's what it says..." I wonder if that is Westbridge Falls? Should we head there? We need shelter soon...it looks like rain. And food...I don't know about you...but I am starving."

Back
Top Bottom