City of Ashes RP ~~Players Needed~~

Cable looked from one person to the next, trying to fill in the blanks when he couldn't understand what someone had said he understood the main message. He looked at the other girl who was still unconscious, she seemed unnaturally pale. "Is she alright?" He asked switching his glance from the girl who had not yet introduced herself (Autumn,) to Silvia, to Lexis, to Leah wondering if any of them would say anything.
(I know her real name isn't lexis, he just didn't see the A)

Last edited:
She walked over and held a hand out for the one called Alexis and smiled encouragingly to help her up.
Alexis took her hand and stood, then helped Leah to stand. They both dusted themselves off, their movements similar. They even checked their bow and quiver in the same motion. Leah looked around then up to the sky "I don't want to get wet" Leah said softly, then gasped as the clouds moved away. She felt something in her respond to her words and move the rain to another place.

Cable whispered,"Is she alright?" and stared at the girl still unconscious. Silva frowned as she lifted Alexia up, who then helped her sister up. "I don't know..."
Leia said something Silva didn't catch but all of a sudden the thick clouds rolled back, creating a hole over them.
Silva gasped and stepped back.
"How....how did....did you do that???"

"I-I don't know." Leah said, shakily. She was staring up at the clouds. She looked down at the others, then to the ground. Alexis hugged Leah "Whatever is going on, we will figure it out, together" She said, though her eyes showed some fear

Silva could tell Leia was scared, and it wasn't just the fact the clouds were slowly coming back. She took a hesitant step forward.
"Leia...look at me. I don't know how or why...but I think that what you did was amazing Do you think that you can make the clouds go further away? I don't want to get wet either..."

Cable looked from Silvia to Leah to Lexis, Autumn wasn't saying anything and he hated to be left out when someone was explaining something. then he could feel something very faint so extremely faint, he wasn't even sure it was there, but a slight trembling of the ground. The clouds were getting closer and it was raining. the wind blowing the clouds back into place tousled his hair. The wind smelled good but he couldn't quite place why. He looked back at Silvia and saw her say, 'I don't want to get wet either....' Cable wondered if he missed something.

Last edited:
Autumn looked at the others. She knew just as little as them, but she didn't show it. "Autumn," she said simply. She stood and started down a well-worn path leading to the structures she had seen earlier. She assumed it was Westbridge Falls. "A mile's not that far," she muttered to herself.

"Aah!" Autumn exclaimed as her foot slipped on some gravel. A sharp rock was jutting out of the ground, and had cut a gash up her leg. She watched kn amazement as the wound healed before her eyes, good as new. She stood and tested her weight on it. It was working perfectly. There wasn't even a scab or anything where she had been cut, but she could wsee her blood on the rock. Wha...??

Silva could tell Leia was scared, and it wasn't just the fact the clouds were slowly coming back. She took a hesitant step forward.
"Leia...look at me. I don't know how or why...but I think that what you did was amazing Do you think that you can make the clouds go further away? I don't want to get wet either..."
Leah looked up to Silvia, then to Alexis. "I don't know what I did." She said softly "I just said I don't want to get wet, and " She stopped talking as she felt the power inside of her. She looked up at the clouds and pushed them away, far away. She gasped and sat down, almost falling. The clouds were no longer near them. "I'm tired" Leah said softly and buried her head in her hands
Alexis knelt down and hugged her twin. She looked to Silva "What is going on?"

Silva didn't know how to answer Alexis.
She heard a movement behind her and saw the tall girl get up. "Autumn", was the only introduction and explanation she gave. She stared at the city and started to walk towards it but she sliped and fell, cutting her leg. Sliva was about to help her up when she saw the blood slowly disappear...the cut healing over just like that!
Silva gasped and backed away...
One strange person was enough...but Autumn had just healed herself....Did all of these kids have some power or other???
Silva tried to think, but she didn't remember herself having any extraordinary ability...
So she was stuck in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of powerful allies...or enemies...
But which were they?
She wanted to run away so bad...but the twins looked so afraid and Cable still looked lost...they didn't want to hurt her...so she should try and help in any way she could.
She gave a shaky laugh, "Can you guys do anything else I should know about?"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom