Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Dawnpaw wasn’t fond of Fernpaw from the start, maybe she was a little jealous, but she just didn’t trust him. She padded up to Shimmerpaw, mid conversation.

“Hey Shimmerpaw?” Dawnpaw asked

“Um, yes?”

“Could i talk with you in private?” Dawnpaw meowed

“I guess.. be right back” Shimmerpaw said outloud, following Dawnpaw

“Why do you like Fernpaw?” Dawnpaw said abruptly

“What?” She was a little taken aback

“I don’t understand..” Shimmerpaw replied at last

“I see the way you look at him, Shimmerpaw. Is he.. good to you?” She asked quietly

“I feel like he really gets me, but i don’t.. know” she shuffled her paws in the dirt, the conversation clearly made her uncomfortable. “Is that all you wanted to ask?”

“Yeah.. i guess so” Dawnpaw replied, unsatisfied. The truth was she had overheard something she shouldn’t have. Some bad vision Peonypaw was discussing with another cat. She didn’t know if this was about him, but she cared about her sister more then anything.

Dawnpaw wasn’t fond of Fernpaw from the start, maybe she was a little jealous, but she just didn’t trust him. She padded up to Shimmerpaw, mid conversation.

“Hey Shimmerpaw?” Dawnpaw asked

“Um, yes?”

“Could i talk with you in private?” Dawnpaw meowed

“I guess.. be right back” Shimmerpaw said outloud, following Dawnpaw

“Why do you like Fernpaw?” Dawnpaw said abruptly

“What?” She was a little taken aback

“I don’t understand..” Shimmerpaw replied at last

“I see the way you look at him, Shimmerpaw. Is he.. good to you?” She asked quietly

“I feel like he really gets me, but i don’t.. know” she shuffled her paws in the dirt, the conversation clearly made her uncomfortable. “Is that all you wanted to ask?”

“Yeah.. i guess so” Dawnpaw replied, unsatisfied. The truth was she had overheard something she shouldn’t have. Some bad vision Peonypaw was discussing with another cat. She didn’t know if this was about him, but she cared about her sister more then anything.
Fernpaw frowned after Dawnpaw's departing tail. What. In. STARCLAN did that finicky she-cat want now? First she didn't like Bushpaw, which was, you know, acceptable, but now she's just being strange.
But...

"Ugh!" he muttered and began scratching at the dirt. What did Dawnpaw want?

(I was thinking to have Peonypaw forsee something bad happen with the powers, like from the other clan. Like a cat trying to sabotage them)

Obviously not related to Fernpaw but Dawnpaw overheard the conversation and could assume.

Does something like this sound cool?
sounds great! once @CrowDaddy makes his character, why dont a jealous sibling of his try to ruin something?

Back
Top Bottom