Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

His updated form

Name: Ashenwing
Clan: Shadow Clan
Role: Deputy
Appearance: all black with bright green eyes. Norwegian forest cat (big kitty). Long fur, a handsome ladies man now
Personality: a bit clumsy in small spaces due to his size but an excellent hunter and fighter. Very good and playful with kits. Gets along well with the ladies but is kinda shy. Overall, just a silly little guy unless things get serious
Backstory: now an established member of Shadow Clan, Crow originally hails from Thunder Clan, hence how great hunting skills. He got left behind during a raid (or battle, he doesn't know) and taken in since he was just a kit when it happened. He doesn't remember his parents names
Power: can create illusions from the shadows or control animals (please pick, I can't, both is fine too)
His powers are strongest at night and absolute strongest during an eclipse. Since he's associated with nighttime, he can be very soothing to wild animals and kits

Last edited:
Name: Wolfheart
Clan: none
Role: rogue
Appearance: another Norwegian forest cat, but she's all white with one green eye one blue eye. Long flowy white fur tinged red on her underside, somehow in a pretty way
Personality: jealous and salty, quick to anger but sweet and conniving if she wants anything (will absolutely use her looks in her favor)
Backstory: she left shadow clan when she was still an apprentice out of jealousy for her brother with how quickly he outranked her and how quick he took to the clan. Jealous of his powers even. She was taken in by a den of foxes whom she still calls family. She often causes problems for him while he's traveling but will start causing problems for the clan. (The attacking fox was her "mother")

Name: Wolfheart
Clan: none
Role: rogue
Appearance: another Norwegian forest cat, but she's all white with one green eye one blue eye. Long flowy white fur tinged red on her underside, somehow in a pretty way
Personality: jealous and salty, quick to anger but sweet and conniving if she wants anything (will absolutely use her looks in her favor)
Backstory: she left shadow clan when she was still an apprentice out of jealousy for her brother with how quickly he outranked her and how quick he took to the clan. Jealous of his powers even. She was taken in by a den of foxes whom she still calls family. She often causes problems for him while he's traveling but will start causing problems for the clan. (The attacking fox was her "mother")
Is she a 'bad' guy? or is she just morally gray?
Also I love the red underbelly thing

Vix trod through the forest thinking of her brother. In a way she missed him, but she hated that, he was at fault for her situation as far as she was concerned. Him being the new deputy at so young upset her deeply, Why did he get so lucky, he got to be deputy apprentice and I only got to be a warriors apprentice, and now that the old deputy is dead, he's deputy way younger than he should be while i would've still been a lowly warrior! She was angry with him, angry at the clan, angry at Thunder Clan. And she was going to make Ashenwing pay, for hurting her mother that is.

Last edited:
Wolfheart trod through the forest thinking of her brother. In a way she missed him, but she hated that, he was at fault for her situation as far as she was concerned. Him being the new deputy at so young upset her deeply, Why did he get so lucky, he got to be deputy apprentice and I only got to be a warriors apprentice, and now that the old deputy is dead, he's deputy way younger than he should be while i would've still been a lowly warrior! She was angry with him, angry at the clan, angry at Thunder Clan. And she was going to make Ashenwing pay, for hurting her mother that is.
oooo menacing

Back
Top Bottom