Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Everheart stared blankly as she emerged from the medicine den. She tried to take in the news that had been told to her. Her limbs shook from disbelief. "Everheart, you okay?" Rainpelt approached her from the freshkill pile, a look of concern on her face. Everheart snapped out of her trance. "Better than you could ever imagine!!!" Everheart exclaimed with excitement, dashing towards the leader's den, leaving Rainpelt behind in surprise and curiosity. "Fleetstar!!! Come quick!" Fleetstar woke from a nap inside the den, still hazy from sleep. "What is it? Is there an attack?!" Fleetstar meowed worriedly, glancing quickly around camp. "No, there isn't a problem... Fleetstar, we're going to have kits!" Everheart cried with joy.

To be continued...

@BackroadGirl57, do you want to continue from Fleetstar's point of view?

Everheart stared blankly as she emerged from the medicine den. She tried to take in the news that had been told to her. Her limbs shook from disbelief. "Everheart, you okay?" Rainpelt approached her from the freshkill pile, a look of concern on her face. Everheart snapped out of her trance. "Better than you could ever imagine!!!" Everheart exclaimed with excitement, dashing towards the leader's den, leaving Rainpelt behind in surprise and curiosity. "Fleetstar!!! Come quick!" Fleetstar woke from a nap inside the den, still hazy from sleep. "What is it? Is there an attack?!" Fleetstar meowed worriedly, glancing quickly around camp. "No, there isn't a problem... Fleetstar, we're going to have kits!" Everheart cried with joy.

To be continued...

@BackroadGirl57, do you want to continue from Fleetstar's point of view?
Fleetstar had many emotions fighting to be first. Love, pride, joy, shock, fear, excitement.... Love and joy won. "Really, Everheart!? Are you sure?" Everheart twitched her ears in gentle annoyance. "Mountainshine is."
"Oh, my love. How many?"
"It's a bit too soon to tell," Everheart laughed. "But at least four."
"Oh, Everheart. Kits! We're having kits!"
"Yes, we are." Everheart was a little amused and a little confused at her mate's repeating himself. All fathercats did that when they found out they were fathercats, she supposed. Oh well, she was excited too.
"This needs an announcement!" Fleetstar declared, leaping up onto Highledge. "All cats, kits and queens included, gather here beneath the Highledge for a very important announcement!"
Guess now I'll find out what Everheart had her tail in a tizzy about, thought Rainpelt.
Fleetstar sat on Highledge with Everheart by his side, waiting for all the cats to gather.

Fleetstar had many emotions fighting to be first. Love, pride, joy, shock, fear, excitement.... Love and joy won. "Really, Everheart!? Are you sure?" Everheart twitched her ears in gentle annoyance. "Mountainshine is."
"Oh, my love. How many?"
"It's a bit too soon to tell," Everheart laughed. "But at least four."
"Oh, Everheart. Kits! We're having kits!"
"Yes, we are." Everheart was a little amused and a little confused at her mate's repeating himself. All fathercats did that when they found out they were fathercats, she supposed. Oh well, she was excited too.
"This needs an announcement!" Fleetstar declared, leaping up onto Highledge. "All cats, kits and queens included, gather here beneath the Highledge for a very important announcement!"
Guess now I'll find out what Everheart had her tail in a tizzy about, thought Rainpelt.
Fleetstar sat on Highledge with Everheart by his side, waiting for all the cats to gather.
Rainpelt stared up at Fleetstar, noticing his tail flicking madly. Why was Everheart up there?
Then she noticed how excited Everheart looked.
Oh, I bet I know. I've seen that look before. It's kits!

By now all cats had assembled, and Fleetstar stood and stepped forward.
"Everheart and I have an announcement to make. We're expecting kits!" Almost the whole clan erupted into cheers - all but a certain few cats, the same ones who'd objected to Everheart being a warrior, and being Sunpaw's mentor. Duskfoot, Suntail, Volenose, Needleclaw, and a few other senior warriors.
I hope they don't try to cause trouble... Fleetstar looked out over the clan, then said, "That is all, you may return to your duties." Rainpelt watched the others file away in chattering clumps, then waited for Everheart so she could congratulate her.

Crow was not as surprised as they probably thought they should be. But she was exhausted. As she was sitting, smiling at Sunpaw and amazed at how happy Sunpaw was, she felt her limbs waivering, trying as hard as they could to keep her up. She started shaking a little bit. Her eyes weren't focusing as well as usual. Strange. She felt her tail droop, dropping the wings with them. She fell to the floor, dropped from exhaustion and a panic attack. (The panic attack is from having to watch over so many people instead of just herself.)
The two apprentices watched in shock as Crow fell to the floor, her wings covering her body. The sheen in her feathers fell away in a pile of dust, the cats of Starclan leaving her body. Then the screaming began. Sunpaw tried to heal Crow, but it didn't work. Not a flesh wound. The last thing Crow heard before completely passing out was, "Someone please! She can't die!"
@TesoroSena @BackroadGirl57 What is happening? Where are we in the story and did the fox meeting happen?

*Past*
Crow had waken up a day later, tired. She limped out of the camp while everybody was sleeping and returned to a different makeshift house hole. She couldn't deal with this. Laying there, she thought about what she had done. "Leaving in the middle of the night, having a panic attack, not sleeping... I feel so bad. I hope I haven't worried them."

*Present*
Crow had been gone for a while, but she felt like she hadn't missed anything spectacular. She had been thinking about the apprentices. She was sleeping less and less every day, not eating well, and constantly worrying. I have to do something.
She got up and started walking slowly toward the forest-cat camp, looking for some food along the way. She caught a robin and ate that, then caught a plump gray jay and brought that into the camp. As she stepped in, she noticed more chatting than usual. Something big had happened. She walked up to Fleetstar and dropped the Jay at his paws. She nodded her head and said, "Hello Fleetstar. It's nice to see you again. I've been waiting to talk to you again." She could see that Fleetstar was surprised to see her, but happy nonetheless. She was told that there were kits on the way, and was filled with joy. Kits were always good. "Oh, with who?" She exclaimed, wanting to know who the brave mother must be. When she heard the name "Everheart" She smiled and purred. That was Sunpaw's mentor as well. "Your kits will be beautiful. And smart, if they follow after you two. This is very exciting."

By now all cats had assembled, and Fleetstar stood and stepped forward.
"Everheart and I have an announcement to make. We're expecting kits!" Almost the whole clan erupted into cheers - all but a certain few cats, the same ones who'd objected to Everheart being a warrior, and being Sunpaw's mentor. Duskfoot, Suntail, Volenose, Needleclaw, and a few other senior warriors.
I hope they don't try to cause trouble... Fleetstar looked out over the clan, then said, "That is all, you may return to your duties." Rainpelt watched the others file away in chattering clumps, then waited for Everheart so she could congratulate her.
Rainpelt ducked through the crowd and past Volenose, just in time to hear him mutter under his breath, "Outsider, doesn't belong here..."
She shuddered ominously, but tamped it down. Volenose was probably just jealous. Now that Everheart was Fleetstar's mate, Volenose wouldn't be as considerable to be deputy in the future, or as eligible for Fleetstar's inner circle.
To be honest, Rainpelt was definitely including the plan for deputy in her future. She was young, and she had big plans.
She wound over to Everheart and licked her happily. "Congratulations! I'm so happy for you two! Do you know how many?"

btw I was hoping rainpelt could mentor one of the kits... is that ok or do you already have ideas for them? its fine if you do

Rainpelt ducked through the crowd and past Volenose, just in time to hear him mutter under his breath, "Outsider, doesn't belong here..."
She shuddered ominously, but tamped it down. Volenose was probably just jealous. Now that Everheart was Fleetstar's mate, Volenose wouldn't be as considerable to be deputy in the future, or as eligible for Fleetstar's inner circle.
To be honest, Rainpelt was definitely including the plan for deputy in her future. She was young, and she had big plans.
She wound over to Everheart and licked her happily. "Congratulations! I'm so happy for you two! Do you know how many?"

btw I was hoping rainpelt could mentor one of the kits... is that ok or do you already have ideas for them? its fine if you do
Great idea! Ofc she can mentor!

Back
Top Bottom