Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
Hey Poppy! I actually read back a to everything while I was gone... Let me see if I can summarize it for you:
A few Shadowclan warriors walk into Thunderclan and tell Fleetstar that there is going to be an emergency meeting about a rabid fox in clan territory.
Crow is follows them out of the camp and takes a walk through the forest of the clans and runs into Peonypaw (You play her) and Stonepaw (I think @TesoroSena plays him) Sorry if I got this wrong! It turns out that Crow knows about them and is trying to tell them that she will be of help to them. Stonepaw has a seizure and has a vision of Deathstar, the cat that is going to destroy the clans. They realize that there are more cats other than them that have powers and bring Shimmerpaw (me) Clawstar, (@The Chick Addict) and Moonglade, (@BackroadGirl57 I think) and they explain what is going on. It turns out that Fernpaw follows them and finds them in the burrow they were hiding in to have this meeting. And this part is where Shimmerpaw tells him about her powers.

I hope this helps! Tell me if I missed anything!
Not me, I don't remember who
me

Hey Poppy! I actually read back a to everything while I was gone... Let me see if I can summarize it for you:
A few Shadowclan warriors walk into Thunderclan and tell Fleetstar that there is going to be an emergency meeting about a rabid fox in clan territory.
Crow is follows them out of the camp and takes a walk through the forest of the clans and runs into Peonypaw (You play her) and Stonepaw (I think @TesoroSena plays him) Sorry if I got this wrong! It turns out that Crow knows about them and is trying to tell them that she will be of help to them. Stonepaw has a seizure and has a vision of Deathstar, the cat that is going to destroy the clans. They realize that there are more cats other than them that have powers and bring Shimmerpaw (me) Clawstar, (@The Chick Addict) and Moonglade, (@TesoroSena ) and they explain what is going on. It turns out that Fernpaw follows them and finds them in the burrow they were hiding in to have this meeting. And this part is where Shimmerpaw tells him about her powers.

I hope this helps! Tell me if I missed anything!
Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom