Clean Blonde Jokes!!!

I have one!

A blonde girl walks into a store. She goes up to a employee and says "I would like to purchase that TV.", the employee looks at her & says "Sorry we don't serve blondes.", so she leaves. The next day the blonde girl comes back in a brown wig. She walks up to the same employee and says "I would like to purchase that TV.", again the employee looks at her and says "Sorry we don't serve blondes.", so she leaves. The next day the blond girl comes back in a red wig. She walks up to the same employee and says "I would like to purchase that TV.", again the employee looks at her and says "Sorry we don't serve blondes." the girl asks "Ok, how do you know I'm a blonde?!" the employee laughs at her and says " 'Cuz that's a Microwave stupid!!!!"

I had a blonde moment the other day. I was looking everywhere for my razor so that I could take a shower. I searched for and hour and a half. As it turned out, in was in my pocket the whole time!!!!
duc.gif

Umm... that is really a blond moment! I have two answers actually for you. 1st. If you take your razor.... or any cell phone in the shower with you, it will be ruined. 2nd, If you were talking about a shaving razor, you don't need that for a shower.... just sayin.....

I had a blonde moment the other day. I was looking everywhere for my razor so that I could take a shower. I searched for and hour and a half. As it turned out, in was in my pocket the whole time!!!!:duc

Umm... that is really a blond moment! I have two answers actually for you. 1st. If you take your razor.... or any cell phone in the shower with you, it will be ruined. 2nd, If you were talking about a shaving razor, you don't need that for a shower.... just sayin.....

Err, I need a razor to shower, because I shave when I shower. I use a REAL razor, not an electric shaver. I bet that's what she was talking about. And taking one of those in the shower doesn't ruin it, lol. Not everything is electric, even these days ;)

Err, I need a razor to shower, because I shave when I shower. I use a REAL razor, not an electric shaver. I bet that's what she was talking about. And taking one of those in the shower doesn't ruin it, lol. Not everything is electric, even these days
wink.png

if not taken care of properly a razor in the shower (a traditional replace the blade kind or disposable) will not last as long because of rust and it might effect the sharpness and straightness of the blades. it sounds like you take care of your razor and it might not last quite as long but not by very much maybe a few days at best.....

Err, I need a razor to shower, because I shave when I shower. I use a REAL razor, not an electric shaver. I bet that's what she was talking about. And taking one of those in the shower doesn't ruin it, lol. Not everything is electric, even these days ;)

if not taken care of properly a razor in the shower (a traditional replace the blade kind or disposable) will not last as long because of rust and it might effect the sharpness and straightness of the blades. it sounds like you take care of your razor and it might not last quite as long but not by very much maybe a few days at best.....

They last me a couple months. They're just ones that I toss when they get dull, but they're not the bottom of the line ones, either. Anyway, we seem to be a bit off topic :lol: So how about a joke?

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road. He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car. The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit. Much to his dismay, the rabbit is dead. The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying on the side of the road and pulls over. She steps out of the car and asks the man what's wrong.

"I feel terrible," ! he explains, "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The blonde says, "Don't worry." runs to her car and pulls out a spray can. She walks over to the limp, dead rabbit, bends down, and sprays the contents onto the rabbit. The rabbit jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the road. Ten feet away the rabbit stops, turns around and waves again, he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet, turns and waves, and repeats this again and again and again, until he hops out of sight.

The man is astonished. He runs over to the woman and demands, "What is in that can? What did you spray on that rabbit?"

The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label.

It says..

"Hair Spray -
Restores life to dead hair, and adds permanent wave."

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway.Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled , "PULL OVER!"

"NO!" the blonde yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!"

A blonde goes into a computer store and asks the clerk "Where do you keep the curtains for computers?" The clerk answers with a puzzled face "Curtains for computers? You don't need curtains for computers." The blonde's eyes widen and she shakes her head as she answers "Hello!?? My computer has Windows!!"

Err, I need a razor to shower, because I shave when I shower. I use a REAL razor, not an electric shaver. I bet that's what she was talking about. And taking one of those in the shower doesn't ruin it, lol. Not everything is electric, even these days
wink.png
I was talking about the disposable razors.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom