Cleaning chicken bottoms

Well, I put gloves on and I try and pull a few, but NOT hard, if some clumps can be wiggled off, or so crispy they break apart. Otherwise I've done warm water and dish soap, dunk them and rub their bums, dunk and rub and again, till it seems to loosen. And with a small comb try and comb some out, then dunk and rinse and dry and that seems to help with the worse cases. Or as mentioned, trim a few feathers in that area to help keep the bums cleaner. But my gals get spoiled, spa days when they really need it!

Well, I put gloves on and I try and pull a few, but NOT hard, if some clumps can be wiggled off, or so crispy they break apart. Otherwise I've done warm water and dish soap, dunk them and rub their bums, dunk and rub and again, till it seems to loosen. And with a small comb try and comb some out, then dunk and rinse and dry and that seems to help with the worse cases. Or as mentioned, trim a few feathers in that area to help keep the bums cleaner. But my gals get spoiled, spa days when they really need it!
That seems like it would work. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom