Clingy Quail Chicks [Video]

Just a silly video of my new quail chicks tonight. Fortunately all 6 have gotten attached and friendly to me, currently love being picked up and snuggled with. Rocky has been proving himself to be the clingiest haha.

Welcome to being a quail parent

Thank you haha I'm absolutely smitten with them, but I think at 3 days old they already know how to play me. Rocky calls me all the time so I go to check and make sure everything's okay and he just jumps into my hand as if to say "haha you can't leave now"
Sounds about right when i hand tame one

They're so adorable! :love

I hand raised a quail who still loves snuggling (my profile pic)
IMG_20200405_174043.jpg

Just a silly video of my new quail chicks tonight. Fortunately all 6 have gotten attached and friendly to me, currently love being picked up and snuggled with. Rocky has been proving himself to be the clingiest haha.

You made my day a lot better. I was called a nasty word by some kid at school today and I won't say what the word was. It meant that I wore the same clothes everyday and was weird looking. It tore me apart because unfortunately my parents can't afford enough money to get clothes each month for personal reasons. I felt like I was the poorest kid in the world from that 1 word and I always try to look my best and shower every day. I already had to stress about studying for a math test tomorrow and on top of that being called a "beggar". Thank you again for that beautiful video.

You made my day a lot better. I was called a nasty word by some kid at school today and I won't say what the word was. It meant that I wore the same clothes everyday and was weird looking. It tore me apart because unfortunately my parents can't afford enough money to get clothes each month for personal reasons. I felt like I was the poorest kid in the world from that 1 word and I always try to look my best and shower every day. I already had to stress about studying for a math test tomorrow and on top of that being called a "beggar". Thank you again for that beautiful video.
I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Kids are mean. Don't take it personally, ignore the mean ones and find one or two that don't pick on anyone else. They might also be picked on, which gives you something in common for friendship.

Kids are inclined to pick on anyone who is a bit different. When I was in grade school, I was called Jap, Chink, Gook, etc. When I got to high school, it was bookworm, geek, nerd. I'm a successful, independent, mostly happy person now.

Grew up in very similar way, it gets better, you can make your way

Back
Top Bottom