CLOSED - 50+ Jumbo Brown/Golden coturnix eggs (recipient announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It has been a long time since I saw the movie, so I might have to watch it again myself... but, the gist of it is, I don't want you to "pay me back" for these... pay it "forward"... pass on the blessings to someone else.
smile.png
I've been many times blessed by the generous and giving people on this forum (and elsewhere...Becca!!!) so I want to give something back to the community.
smile.png

1) are you alive? I didn't see my name in the obits this morning
wink.png

2) do you live in the US? In the great state of Texas
3) do you get mail service either to your house or a post office box? It comes to my house and Wanda at the local PO always calls me to let me know I have a box
4) do you love birds? (especially cutie pies?) My wife says I'm obsessed with birds
5) do you have, or will you have within the next 3 weeks, the appropriate housing for them? Yes, I have the bator, brooder, pen, etc...
6) are you coturnix-free at the present time? I am quail free at the time...been wanting to get started with some quail
7) do you promise to "pay it forward" at your earliest opportunity? Absolutely...that's the best part.
thumbsup.gif

YES TO ALL!!! i really really really really really want quail! i think they are SOOOOO beatiful, and plus my huspand loves them and he said i could have as many quail as i wanted.he loves quail. we currently have chickens, and i am not allowed to have anymore. i am a HUGE animal lover. i visit all my birds several times a day, pick them u pet them and talk to them each individually. right now i am paying it forward! i have taken all my eggs i could possibly gather 41 in all and put them in the bator, i have a friend that has 5 kids and she is wanting to raise baby chicks so her and her kids can have something to learn and spend time watching them grow, and eventually get eggs.

I can say yes to all of your questions my family and I have started our little feathered farm and have been enjoying watching them hatch and grow, its been slow going because my husband has been layed off now for 3 months. He has been buying me the eggs I want little by little as we can affored them with no problems, he said all he wants are quails and he will get them last. It would be a blessing to get your eggs so I could give them to him. I know it would bless his heart and we would love to give back.

Holding hand up quietly and answering yes to all the questions. Trying to hatch quail now, but I think the eggs were duds. No sign of anything developing. I don't think it's the incubator since there are Silkie eggs in there with them and 3 out of 6 have veins and little embryos are developing.

I can answer yes to all the questions. I have no quail or turkeys, only chickens and a few ducks that we love very much. I think it is a great idea for you to do this. Good luck everyone, and we all should pay it forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom