*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

"No! Oh, what happened? Is everybunny okay?" Moon said, worried.
"Well, Alethea spotted a trespasser. They began to fight and an eagle came. Alethea and the trespasser didn't hear the calls and the eagle tried taking both of them. They dodged it, but the next time the eagle came, he grabbed the trespasser, nearly Alethea too. It put her into some kind of shock... She also felt awful that the other rabbit had been killed by the eagle. She began having convulsions and now, due to the convulsions, she blind. But hopefully only temporary. I saw her in shock and I'm only assuming it was convulsions, but I don't know for sure. We really need to get a medicine rabbit. Anyways, Alethea thought that you would be good to teach her how to get around the place... now that she's blind."

"Well, Alethea spotted a trespasser. They began to fight and an eagle came. Alethea and the trespasser didn't hear the calls and the eagle tried taking both of them. They dodged it, but the next time the eagle came, he grabbed the trespasser, nearly Alethea too. It put her into some kind of shock... She also felt awful that the other rabbit had been killed by the eagle. She began having convulsions and now, due to the convulsions, she blind. But hopefully only temporary. I saw her in shock and I'm only assuming it was convulsions, but I don't know for sure. We really need to get a medicine rabbit. Anyways, Alethea thought that you would be good to teach her how to get around the place... now that she's blind."
Moon Mist took a minute to process this.
"I see..." she said.
She walked away from Rosemary, and went to Alethea's burrow to see her.
"Alethea...?" She said quietly in her soft squeaky voice.

Back
Top Bottom