*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Still bemused by Dandylion's leave, Hollis turned to the rabbit she was grazing mutely alongside in a grassy hollow nestled within an expanse of oak trees. "That's been a long time coming, hasn't it?"

She proposed the conversation noncomittally; she was neither relieved nor disturbed by the injured buck's withdrawal, but rather intrigued. The rabbits she'd come to know here all valued belonging above their personal wellbeing- or had seemed to, at least. This was an interesting upset to the established norm.

"He never seemed quite satisfied with his life here. A pity."

Nate saw him come in. "Wait!" He yelled, running over to the rabbit. "You're not dead? You're alive?! Just wait till Alethea hears this!" He ran into her burrow to find her and Moon Mist. Nate had seen the eagle attack and had heard about Alethea's sudden blindness though Rosemary. "Lay!" He exclaimed. Alethea shrunk back suddenly. "N- Nate?" She asked, wearily. "Yes! Yes! I'm sorry to scare you, but the rabbit that got snatched by the eagle? He's here! And he's alive!" "What? He's really- but how?" "I don't know! But I just wanted to tell you." "Thank you, Nate." She said, quietly. "Do you want to speak with him?" Alethea paused and was silent for quite a while. "No. Thank you, though. Moon Mist, do you have any ideas of how I handle this?" Nate realized that Althea was struggling very much. He wanted to go talk with Rosemary. He left, silently.
“What’s going on?” Becca hopped up to Nate.

Alethea nodded. "So I know the burrow's all by heart, but not as well as you do. I just didn;t know if you had any tips or... anything. And I just wanted someone to talk to." Her eyes started blanky at Moon Mist.
Moon Mist was glad, she still wasn't used to someone wanting her around. "Oh! of course! Believe it or not, usually I don't even rely on my sight. Trust your senses, especially your hearing, it will be your best friend. Feel the surroundings, sense the walls, stop, taking in the smells, and feels. Place yourself in the room in your mind, and explore through the tunnels of thought."

Moon Mist was glad, she still wasn't used to someone wanting her around. "Oh! of course! Believe it or not, usually I don't even rely on my sight. Trust your senses, especially your hearing, it will be your best friend. Feel the surroundings, sense the walls, stop, taking in the smells, and feels. Place yourself in the room in your mind, and explore through the tunnels of thought."
Alethea nodded. "Can we try to do it in the tunnels?"

Back
Top Bottom