*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

(See everyone in a couple of weeks!! We’re going on a long vacation! @Barred Rock Mama I will let you momentarily play as Becca. Just having her basically smile and nod, or you could have Aletha and Moon Mist take over, and say Becca is sick or something. No new/loner rabbits joining colonies while we’re away, and @Barred Rock Mama , if anyone else wants to join while we’re away. You may accept them. Thanks! See everyone later!:hugs)

(See everyone in a couple of weeks!! We’re going on a long vacation! @Barred Rock Mama I will let you momentarily play as Becca. Just having her basically smile and nod, or you could have Aletha and Moon Mist take over, and say Becca is sick or something. No new/loner rabbits joining colonies while we’re away, and @Barred Rock Mama , if anyone else wants to join while we’re away. You may accept them. Thanks! See everyone later!:hugs)
(Thank You! Have fun!!)

:frow)

“You’re welcome, and yes that is okay. Do you have anyone in mind to teach you?” Becca asked her.
"No not yet." Rosemary responded. "But I'm sure I'll find someone." Nate hopped up to her. She told him the news and they went back to their burrow to plan. By the afternoon, they had left.

The rabbits hopped through the woods. "Oh!" Rosemary exclaimed. Nate jumped. "What?" He whispered, annoyed. "We forgot to tell Lay that we're leaving!" "That's alright. Becca will tell her." Rosemary hoped Alethea wouldn't be upset. It began to get dark, and the rabbits became more skittish. Nervously, Nate scanned the area for a place to sleep, but found none. He began to dig a burrow for them. Leaves nearby began to crunch. "It's just a squirrel." Nate thought to himself. He finished digging and they slept.

Nate woke up. He felt sore from their journey, and he groaned as he stood. He gently shook Rosemary awake. They continued their search. Rosemary hoped they were going in the correct direction. An hour past, then two. Nate began to get worried. As they continued, their paws began to sink into mud. They got muddier and muddier until it clumped around their feet and stuck to them, making it hard to hop. They were silent for a while until they came to a small pool of fresh water. They drank and washed their paws in it. "Nate, I don't want to do this anymore." Rosemary complained. Though Nate had been thinking the same thing, he didn't want to come all this way for nothing. "No." He spoke firmly and with power. "We will not turn back." And that was all he said. He began to hop further into the swamp. Rosemary followed her mate, warily. Half an hour went by, and the rabbits hadn't spoken to each other. Nate sniffed the air. Rosemary watched him from a distance. "I smell rabbits." He murmured. Rosemary could barely here him, but the swamp was calm and there were no noises. She ran up to him. "Which direction?" She asked. Nate didn't respond and led the way. Rosemary, annoyed, followed. As they hopped, Rosemary got more and more upset with Nate. She was about to talk to him, when Nate froze. He lowered himself to the ground and skulked over to a long plant nearest to him. "What?" Rosemary hissed. Nate didn't reply. She wanted to kill him in her rage, but Rosemary slunk off to a plant of her own. She could smell rabbits nearby.

(Maybe the Marsh Colony can ambush them?)

In the dead of the night, Moon Mist got up from her burrow, ano creeped through the tunnels, trying not to make a peep. She snuck up to the surface, and decided to admire the stars. She felt calm in the light of the moon. Like she was home.
Alethea came up beside her. "Hello?" She whispered. Though it was dark, she could see a speck of light, the moon, amongst the darkness.

Back
Top Bottom