Cocci treatment.. Need advice please

I don't know the dosage. But I would be sure and get it. Start treating right away. I can try to help you do the math, if it isn't in the link in the signature line of @casportpony . Labeled "updated Corid and Amprol (ium) dosing", or "anyone here good at math? Math and Medications".

But also don't forget the importance of making sure the bedding is DRY and fresh. I do extra clean up when things present. And have sometimes discovered it was wetter than it looked.
hide.gif

Maybe you can call and let them you know you are running late at work.
sad.png

I don't know the dosage. But I would be sure and get it. Start treating right away. I can try to help you do the math, if it isn't in the link in the signature line of @casportpony
. Labeled "updated Corid and Amprol (ium) dosing", or "anyone here good at math? Math and Medications". 

But also don't forget the importance of making sure the bedding is DRY and fresh. I do extra clean up when things present. And have sometimes discovered it was wetter than it looked. :oops:  

Maybe you can call and let them you know you are running late at work. :(

OK thanks! I guessential I don't know how to find the signature line..I don't see it. I will see what I can find online.

Per the FDA and the mfg, the powder dose is 1.5 teaspoons per gallon for 5 days, then 1/3 teaspoon per gallon for 7-14 days.

-Kathy

Have a leghorn down resting on her hocKS this morning. Has lameness in one leg. This isn't normal if it's cocci is it? I can't find any info that says lameness is a sign.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom