Coccidiosis?

happy_feets12

Chirping
Oct 27, 2020
Hii,
so i have one hen and i think that she has Coccidiosis.....I read alot of articles about this disease how can you treat it naturally at home...I tried with a garlic, apple
cider vinegar and many more but nothing helped.....I wanted to buy Corid but i live in europe and its forbidden đźš«.Our vets are very strict and sometimes rude because they just laugh at you when you call for the chicken.....Because of that i want to treat chickens at home naturally....Do you guys have any advise how to help me??
Thanks for your help 🥰

Hii,
so i have one hen and i think that she has Coccidiosis.....I read alot of articles about this disease how can you treat it naturally at home...I tried with a garlic, apple
cider vinegar and many more but nothing helped.....I wanted to buy Corid but i live in europe and its forbidden đźš«.Our vets are very strict and sometimes rude because they just laugh at you when you call for the chicken.....Because of that i want to treat chickens at home naturally....Do you guys have any advise how to help me??
Thanks for your help 🥰
You need a coccidistat if coccidiosis is what she has. Can you order amprolium on-line?
Why do you think she has coccidiosis?
How long have you had her?
Have you introduced new birds to your flock recently?
Has she been exposed to unusually wet conditions.

You need a coccidistat if coccidiosis is what she has. Can you order amprolium on-line?
Why do you think she has coccidiosis?
How long have you had her?
Have you introduced new birds to your flock recently?
Has she been exposed to unusually wet conditions.
I can order amprolium online but the shipping is expensive and the customs refuse my package....
She is maybe 3-4 years old, her comb is pale,is not active too much,her poop is a little bit red,she refuses to eat but when i make her scrambled egg she eats it....
in our yard is a lot of mud when it rains but we put some sand on it..
I also tried with a medicine from vet
to deworm her but it didnt help

Attachments

• 8D6F1F08-CABE-4341-AFC7-84C6DDEE5BB2.jpeg
    8D6F1F08-CABE-4341-AFC7-84C6DDEE5BB2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom