Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

They are out there, just not in big numbers. The most common varieties I see in LF are Black and Blue. When I get more room, and more money I plan to breed my own LF Whites, but that will be a few years.

~Casey
Yeah I figured they are scarce. It's hard enough finding the Smooth Feather LF Cochins here in Louisiana. I was able to get a pair from Bo Garrett at the Haynesville show this past weekend though. There is one other girl that lives near me that raises them also, so we've been working together. We've both just ordered some eggs from Star Cochins. I've heard they are supposed to be very nice birds, especially the blues. I think the Whites are so gorgeous.

Yeah I figured they are scarce. It's hard enough finding the Smooth Feather LF Cochins here in Louisiana. I was able to get a pair from Bo Garrett at the Haynesville show this past weekend though. There is one other girl that lives near me that raises them also, so we've been working together. We've both just ordered some eggs from Star Cochins. I've heard they are supposed to be very nice birds, especially the blues. I think the Whites are so gorgeous.
Jaime Matts has some lovely LF whites

Oh ok. I saw some LF Frizzle Cochin eggs on ebay. I think they were in Florida. I don't know what quality they would be though. I just set over 4 dozen eggs, so I probably don't need anymore right now anyways lol

Back
Top Bottom