Cochin Lovers

I have both standard and banty cochins. Love them all!!! I just picked up 10 banty chicks this morning from a friend of mine. They are so cute. I got 4 blue, 2 barred, 1 partridge, and 3 white. I am VERY excited about them. I hope to get some nice hens from them!!! Good luck with you babies. I am glad to hear that somebody else enjoys them as I do!

I have one buff standard, a black bantam roo and a partridge bantam hen. I love them!
love.gif

OH! I almost forgot that the partridge just hatched 4 babies, so I guess that means I have 7 Cochins!
big_smile.png

I have all in all, 1 standard black hen, 1 standard blue hen, a partridge rooster(banty), a red frizzle rooster (banty), a mottle banty hen, 2 buff banty hens, a buff pullet, a barred pullet, a mottled pullet, a partridge pullet, and all of the 10 new babies! So that means that I have...21 cochins, mostly bantys.

Hi, I have four cochin two week old chicks. One blue, one black, one white and one ...?? it has a red head and black and reddish brown barred wing feathers now. so I don't know what it will be. They are gorgeous and I cannot wait to see them when they are grown. Can you post pictures?
cochins.jpg
Here are two of mine. They always seem to be comparing their feet.
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom