Cochin Thread!!!

I can't fig out how to post pics sorry I have 1 black rooster 1 blue hen and 23 baby hens I thing 2 black 1 buff
I have been looking for some lf cochins in the upstate sc anyone no of some that close or will ship some babays???
Ill keep trying for pics

I can't fig out how to post pics sorry I have 1 black rooster 1 blue hen and 23 baby hens I thing 2 black 1 buff
I have been looking for some lf cochins in the upstate sc anyone no of some that close or will ship some babays???
Ill keep trying for pics

When you are doing a post, there is a bunch of icons on the top of the area where you are posting, click the little picture with the house and sun, it will give you a prompt to browse from the pictures on your computer. Select your picture(s) if you have multiple you can hold the control key down and select what you want etc. agree to conditions box and submit.

If you are on an IPad, it won't work though (at least I can't post pics on mine) hope this helps! :)

Blue Mottled and Black Mottled Pullets 6 1/2 months old

OOOOHH!
droolin.gif
I just love these blue mottlled pullets!!! They are just beautiful! I am so excited I will have some of these soon myself! I just bought some eggs from another breeder.

Well with the help of some BYC people I am able to post picture now. But they are tiny! :lol: I guess i need to do a little more work.

First of all I installed the latest Flash Player. I got help with the links. PM if you need a link.
Then I needed to put my pictures on photobucket..
Then I changed in my profile for editor settings from rich code to bbcode
Then I copy the IMG number from photobucket and directly paste it on the post. I did not use the icon. This is slow going but is progress for me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom