Cochin Thread!!!

I just thought I'd share this because it's neat. Look at the difference a month has made in my "Argento" & "Abigail"!
love.gif

These two came from DANNY.
smile.png

GentandAbiCollageApril2011.jpg

Picnikcollage.jpg

I like taking age-progression pictures like this. Helps me not to despair so much when all my babies are in that seemingly unending "ugly" stage!
lol.png

Quote:
looks like the splash roo has droopy wings and the last roo I cant tell what color he is but if he's blue the white wing feathers are a dq. I'm also not sure if he's standing weird or not. other than that they look good

Hello, I hatched out 6 cochins. 3 black, 3 blue! I am pretty sure the 3 black are boys, and 1 of the blues is a boy, but these 2 have me stumped! I really thought they were girls because they feathered out quicker, but they both developed small waddle stripes yesterday! These birds are 3 weeks old. It is our attempt to hatch a pure cochin for my son to show, only problem is we can only keep a girl. The 1st hatch we also had only males, lol I sure hope we have at least "1" female!! I am thinking we have very bad luck with hatching cochin girls lol

Cochin #1

68748_cochin2b.jpg

68748_cochin2a.jpg

Cochin #2

68748_cochin1b.jpg

68748_cochin1a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom