Cochin Thread!!!

Elinor's chicks :

Quote:
Love them! Who is the MJ you got them from. OK is way too far away from KY, but I'm just trying to keep up with who is who.

she is up a couple posts, mjgigax, and you never know, maybe somebody could bring you a couple from her?? they are wonderful little gals!​

I am thinking of getting some cochins, any suggestions? I already have brahmas, orpingtons and wyandottes (just a few of each).

Quote:
Love them! Who is the MJ you got them from. OK is way too far away from KY, but I'm just trying to keep up with who is who.

she is up a couple posts, mjgigax, and you never know, maybe somebody could bring you a couple from her?? they are wonderful little gals!

Robin, what is the one in the very middle of the pic - silver with the wide stripe on it's head?

Quote:

she is up a couple posts, mjgigax, and you never know, maybe somebody could bring you a couple from her?? they are wonderful little gals!

I am so glad you like them! I am having such a fun time watching them grow. I will have more to share since I have over 35 still to narrow down to 10 or 12. It will be so hard. Cochins are so sweet and full of personality.

Quote:
I am completely happy with my fluffy sweethearts.They are personality plus but broody and feathered feet can complicate housing, depends on what you are looking for. Sounds like you have some breeds that are similar in temperment to Cochins. I am not really the one to ask since I only have Cochins ( plus one Turken).

Anyone know if this lemon blue splash is a pullet?

58132_angel.jpg

58132_angel_starr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom