Cockareal or hen

Hurstjenn10

Hatching
Jun 9, 2021
So we are very new to this whole raising chickens from chick's thing and we got these GLW's @ 3 days old we have 1 possibly 2 we have prospected as Cockareals. What do you guys thinks. They're 13 weeks and minus the crow he exhibits all signs of a roo to me attitude wise but I've met some butthole hens too so I know that doesn't always apply. I have never had this breed even as full grown birds so I'm unsure what to look for. What's your opinion is it a roo or am I missing something?

So we are very new to this whole raising chickens from chick's thing and we got these GLW's @ 3 days old we have 1 possibly 2 we have prospected as Cockareals. What do you guys thinks. They're 13 weeks and minus the crow he exhibits all signs of a roo to me attitude wise but I've met some butthole hens too so I know that doesn't always apply. I have never had this breed even as full grown birds so I'm unsure what to look for. What's your opinion is it a roo or am I missing something?
Welcome to BYC! Agree photos of the birds in question will be needed. Good full body side view of the bird standing and close up of the comb/face. 😊

Back
Top Bottom