1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

cockatoo

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by ehatch, Sep 27, 2012.

1. ehatch

ehatch Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2009
    Umbrella cockatoo, male 19 years old, only child of one human. Super sweet, but you know he is a cockatoo and must be heard. As I write this he's quietly preening himself on the cage top. Not an urgent relocation ....just looking ahead & for the right home.

2. oddbirdranch

oddbirdranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2012
    Southern CA
    Where are you located? I have 2 rescue Cockatoos.Cockatoos are "special" and need a certain kind of owner...lol One with patience for sure. Anyway If I know where you are I might be able to help.

3. Peacachick1969

Peacachick1969 New Egg

Oct 12, 2012
    Do you still have the cockatoo ? Where are you located? I would love to give him or her a forever home.

4. themadchicken

themadchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2012
    Lehi Utah
    hi,I'm interested in the =e bird. i have raised and breed birds all my life. if your bird is still available then i would like to see a video of your bird,some birds are mean and destructive and i have waisted a lot time on them trying to turn them, but it doesn't always work. if you are serious then please send a video. i have raise parakeet's,love birds, canaries, cocktails, and conures.

5. brettread203

brettread203 Out Of The Brooder

Rescue & Sanctuary here, specialized in large parrots.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by