Cockerals crow is kinda embarrassing. Just saying.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by theuglychick, Aug 25, 2016.

1. theuglychick

theuglychick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2016
    Louisiana
    We've been under a lot of stress here from the floods, losses, and sick birds. To keep me sane, I hang out with my three year old and my chickens. I have two cockerals because I love everything about roosters, except when they mature into a-holes. Crowing is at the top of my list of what I love about them. So on a positive note my cream legbar cockeral has started to crow. However it's the worst puberty crow I've ever heard. A few days ago I was out by the run and I heard something that sounded like the love child of Michael Jackson ands the Beegees saying "Haaaaaaaaay-haaaaaaaaaay!" I just thought, "what the $#!+ is that?" I look over and see Reginald proudly "heying" in the coop. Man, I sure hope he ups his crowing game. But if that's the only issue I ever have to deal with from him, I really can't complain.

2. limited25

limited25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2016
    Oklahoma
    That is hilarious! Sorry to hear about all the flooding, etc. going on there. Wishing you the best.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by