Cockerel looking pullet

I think it’s a cockerel after all. I have since had a bobcat coming in during the day stealing a good number of chickens. We made a dog kennel run for all the chickens. I haven’t found any of the chalky eggs since, so that part is still a mystery but there have only been six laying hens and six eggs a day in the run/coop. I had put the questionable one in the parrot cage for a few days and no eggs. He is a strange looking cockerel… but still a cockerel
Do you have more photos of your bird? I think I see male saddles, but better photos would help..

Do you have more photos of your bird? I think I see male saddles, but better photos would help..
Definitely has saddles and hackles and the very shiny sheen of a cockerel but has some pullet features as well… no mystery eggs since they’ve been confined though! I do have a picture of the eggs I’ll post

Definitely has saddles and hackles and the very shiny sheen of a cockerel but has some pullet features as well… no mystery eggs since they’ve been confined though! I do have a picture of the eggs I’ll post

Attachments

• 49A0CC17-ED36-411F-BD18-4F4CA82CEA94.jpeg
    49A0CC17-ED36-411F-BD18-4F4CA82CEA94.jpeg
    418.7 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom