Coco does Hardees.......

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickenzoo, Jan 6, 2013.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

[​IMG]

And she enjoyed every bit of her burger and fries......even a bit of apple pie..... ::)

2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Whoops...double posted.....somehow

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

What.......no Coco lovers out there......

4. peepacheep

peepacheep Chillin' With My Peeps

What a lucky girl Coco is, that was a tasty treat! Did you bring the burger and fries home or did Coco go through the drive through???? The one time I to put 2 hens in our truck were they seriously unhappy happy about the ride but they did stop fighting with one another after that.

5. RMo2

RMo2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2012
    Ohio
    [​IMG] I can just picture Coco driving to Hardee's like this chicken (found on Youtube) !! Too funny!!!!

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Good for Coco! Although the apple pie would have never left my hand.

7. you go Coco~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!! she needs to hook up with 'Bird! He likes going to McDonalds for a cheeseburger!. They could share a booth.
    [​IMG]

Geeze, 'Bird didnt even get a pie! How did she like it?

8. firedancer57

firedancer57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Lurking in the corner
    I have told my DH that I'm not the only person that takes their chicken for rides. I have taken Z to Capt.D's, Church's Chicken and the drive thru at Walgreens, they love her there. I just haven't taken any pictures to share. Love Coco and Bird.

9. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Yep....mine go to different places.with me....TSC....Lowes etc. They love road trips.....Hehe

10. Oh that is priceless!!! How do you carry her when you go into Lowes? I wanna take 'Bird places like that!!! I bet Coco being a Silkie looks like a tiny foo foo dog though, most people probably don't know it's a chicken.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by