Folks brought me out here to Washington state in 1968..
Guess I wasd gone for college and years in Juneau but always came back to Washington. Guess I will stay here ..

I was born and raised in West Virginia in the coal fields.

I left home to go to nursing school, married while I was in school, and never looked back.

So I understand why you are in Washington State.

We normally have heat like today in the summer high 70's but no humidity have fans on today but no air conditioning ..I took a cool shower washed my hair letting it dry. I have a wand dryer so not as hard on the hair.. Mine falls to bottom of my back but clip it up in heat.

We normally have heat like today in the summer high 70's but no humidity have fans on today but no air conditioning ..I took a cool shower washed my hair letting it dry. I have a wand dryer so not as hard on the hair.. Mine falls to bottom of my back but clip it up in heat.
You guys call summer heat 70s there. Here we call that spring!

Our hottest temp has been 97 so far. Got a break today after a couple days of 80s and high humidity along with the obligatory thunder storms. Temps in the low 80s and down in the low 60s for lows. Good sleeping weather.

Howdy guys.

I know Penny isn't behaving herself, what fun is that? How about the rest of you? Me? Nope. No fun in that either.

I had most of my hair cut off. Tired of tying it up all the time!

Had waist length hair till 03 when I turned 50. Said I would grow it until it got too heavy for the pony tail I had to wear it in at work. When it did it coincided with my 50th birthday so I donated 17 inches of hair to locks of love. They asked me if I would grow my hair out and donate again and I told them no.

Have to admit I miss my long hair at times but like it better now. Super short pixie. When I wake up with 'bed head' I know it's time for a trim.

Back
Top Bottom