I read a thing the other day, it said: How do you frighten this new generation? Put them in a room with a rotary phone, an analog watch, a TV with no remote and rabbit ears...Then leave directions in cursive :gigSeems ridiculous, but it's a reality.

That would be the perfect way to frighten this generation. I would love to be a fly o the wall.

Good morning CC'ers

Thanks for the coffee, Shad!

Cold morning here 32°F atm, probably will drop a few more °F by sunrise, at least the rain has ceased for now.

Shad are you going to participate in the festivities? or sit this one out?
I won't have a table at this one Sean. My friends wife is doing a Moroccan tea and cakes thing in one of the house hallways and I've got half a dozen lamps on display on her tables.
I shall probably go and have a look at some point during the day but the festival is mostly performing arts. Acting up on BYC doesn't count apparently.:p:lau

Morning club boy we all think the same about younger folks .. Thanks there is more coffee made a pot here also .... We have counties out here requiring inspection on vehicles personally have never lived in one that requires it :gigsuppose to be dry here until Sunday morning

We have to get our vehicles inspected here.

As for the younger generation. We still used a nice electric typewriter to type labels and some insurance forms. Parents with kids out in the waiting room would hear me on the typewriter and ask if I would be willing to show it to their kids as they had only 'heard' about them in school. I would, sitting the youngster down at my desk and giving them a piece of paper and show them how to use the typewriter. They were thrilled and thought it was 'cool'.

Tyle.
P2182548.JPG

Back
Top Bottom