G'Day Y'all!
Snow overnight, thankfully not as much as predicted.
Supposed to keep falling most the day, in temps below freezing, but most will go east of me.
Got some shoveling and 'run roof whacking' to do.
View attachment 2036008
So pretty! I'd like to see that same spot in late Spring, I'll bet it's just as pretty with the trees there.

So pretty! I'd like to see that same spot in late Spring, I'll bet it's just as pretty with the trees there.
It's a big wall of green for sure, feast for the eyes of a desert dweller(I think you live in the desert?).
Couldn't find a pic in spring, but here's one in Sept.
1582723023148.png

It's a big wall of green for sure, feast for the eyes of a desert dweller(I think you live in the desert?).
Couldn't find a pic in spring, but here's one in Sept.
View attachment 2036034
That is a feast for the eyes! Yes, I'm in the desert, all we have is brush and cacti for the most part. And endless, intolerable tan dirt. Very boring.

Brr, Aart! Hood up and head down! Always nice when it all falls down your neck :rolleyes:
Have a great hood on my canvas coat, plus my usual hoodie..... and a ball cap to keep it off my glasses! Not to cold really right around 30°F.
Best part of this snowfall? .....it's gonna get up in the 40's in a few days.

Have a great hood on my canvas coat, plus my usual hoodie..... and a ball cap to keep it off my glasses! Not to cold really right around 30°F.
Best part of this snowfall? .....it's gonna get up in the 40's in a few days.
Oh good. That'll be nice. Supposed to be 56° here Friday. Hopefully the wind isn't blowing 60 mph. What gardening zone are you in?

Back
Top Bottom