Morning New (and Old) friends. Opened the coffee tin and it was, GASP, EMPTY! I thought I had more in the pantry, nope. More won't be here for several days. Heaven help the family.

I've got some work on the digital box then I'll go down to my studio for a bit.

Can't decide if I want to take the dog across the country to get a bath, or go to the market-or wait until the new non-thanksgiving sales at the grocery on Wednesday.

Morning New (and Old) friends. Opened the coffee tin and it was, GASP, EMPTY! I thought I had more in the pantry, nope. More won't be here for several days. Heaven help the family.

Can't decide if I want to take the dog across the country to get a bath, or go to the market-or wait until the new non-thanksgiving sales at the grocery on Wednesday.
Bummer!!
Without coffee...any decision will be difficult!

Welcome to the thread! What type of dog do you have? And what about chickens?

Thanks Sue, how are you doing today? I am working on getting Christmas presents for hubby.

I'm doing okay, better than yesterday for sure. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a headache doctor, so we will see what she says. I haven't thought that far ahead :( With me being out of work, I'm just trying to figure out each day. Maybe this week I'll look into finding him something.

How are you doing with all the rain? We have a mix coming down today, but have had rain mostly. The snow is supposed to be later today, but I don't think we will get it and I don't want it anyway!

Good morning everyone! Glad to see the coffee and the treats! I spent what seemed like the whole day yesterday making soup, bone broth etc. When I do that I think I get every large pot I own involved! So this morning after dosing myself with a pot of coffee I’m going to tackle those pots, strainers and lids, the ones that didn’t fit in the dishwasher last night. :hmm I do not like waking up to a grubby kitchen!

Back
Top Bottom