55 years at this house and only one major flea outbreak - dogs, cat, truck, house.
One they get in the house.......ohgawd it takes forever to get rid of them all.
Only had them twice, long ago with cats.......then once when dog brought them back from a trip to TN.....despite treatment just before we left here.
Poor Rascal was covered, and we didn't know because he wasn't scratching, just acting weird which we thought was due to new environment.<shudderUGH>

Well got bread a pullman loaf and rolls made both
you can see a few rolls with this one
004.jpg

Hey club! It’s 4pm and I’m having some reheated coffee. Been to Costco etc got that stuff done. My oven came yesterday and it’s so nice! I’ve not had time to mess with it much yet, ran it a while to burn the factory chemical smells off then heated taco shells for dinner. 5 straight days of Turkey this and that is enough! :gig
BEDBB255-8363-4405-833F-91280B77E2E0.jpeg

Hey club! It’s 4pm and I’m having some reheated coffee. Been to Costco etc got that stuff done. My oven came yesterday and it’s so nice! I’ve not had time to mess with it much yet, ran it a while to burn the factory chemical smells off then heated taco shells for dinner. 5 straight days of Turkey this and that is enough! :gig View attachment 2434769
best baking!! enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom