Yes we will need dog food this month 38 lb bag lasts about 2 months. I keep two cans different food in each.
hope the hard food last a month, the girls get hard food all the time, soft is evening, I keep telling myself no more animals, no morrrrreee, then it's feed store time and I gottta go look hence the 4 newbies, I may have to put a shock collar on to remind me noooooooo

Having an after lunch coffee. Had to have DH get a Covid test for his surgery on Thursday. The place is right near Costco so went here and Trader Joe’s, then to the feed store. There was a new girl working there who didn’t know what Flock Raiser was. It must be her first day, bless her heart!
About the new shavings in the coop: When I went to lock up last night none of them had braved the “red hot lava” on the floor of the coop. The ones who are able to flew to the roosts, leaving Tezza the old Faverolles crying on the door step. I put her on the roost and told her she’d have to face those shavings in the morning, which she obviously did because she was in the aviary this morning. Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

Back
Top Bottom