Good morning all!!! Thanks for the coffee. Going back to sleep, had to go shoot a opposum that was trying to get into my pheasant pens. Thinking about boxing it up and sending it to @duluthralphie , maybe he knows how to cook one up? ....he knows everything else!!!! :gig
We have Possums and Possums on a Half Shell here! Even have a restaurant called the Roadkill Cafe

Good morning all!!! Thanks for the coffee. Going back to sleep, had to go shoot a opposum that was trying to get into my pheasant pens. Thinking about boxing it up and sending it to @duluthralphie , maybe he knows how to cook one up? ....he knows everythingb else!!!! :gig
That’s Southie food, I know nothing about cooking them. My guess would be fix them with Okra and grits, then send it to an Alabama food shelf.

Cold pizza anyone or have a great microwave to reheat it.View attachment 2919678

sI have found that if I put left over pizza or chicken in my small oven on air fryer it comes out much better than the limp pieces from the microwave.
Pretty soggy now ya say we will have 2 systems coming here great rubber boots come to my knee but I am short.

Just how short are you?
We have Possums and Possums on a Half Shell here! Even have a restaurant called the Roadkill Cafe

We have both also.

Back
Top Bottom