Coffee With Tink

cavemanrich

Enabler
Apr 6, 2014
Melrose Park Illinois
The weather was favorable,,,,,, so I removed all the Christmas outdoor deco, removed the tree from home. We usually keep all until January 6.
The winter scene is still up. Will be getting stashed soon. I purchased a large clear plastic painters drop cloth, to keep dust out during its Year long hibernation:old
Here is a pix of completed. The previous pix was still somewhat under construction stage:gig
IMG_20200104_160056473_HDR.jpg

N F C

yep, still winter
Staff member
Premium member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
The weather was favorable,,,,,, so I removed all the Christmas outdoor deco, removed the tree from home. We usually keep all until January 6.
The winter scene is still up. Will be getting stashed soon. I purchased a large clear plastic painters drop cloth, to keep dust out during its Year long hibernation:old
Here is a pix of completed. The previous pix was still somewhat under construction stage:gig
View attachment 1994588
Such a nice winter village Cavey...I bet your family looks forward to seeing it out every Christmas.

ValerieJ

Enabler
Premium member
Jul 24, 2016
Washington State
View attachment 1994588
That is so cute! I love the little trailers, and the town signs...well, just everything. A lot of love and thought went into this one!!! Not your typical collector's variety. :thumbsup

Latest posts

Top Bottom