Coffee With Tink

Pics
I don't actually. Only dry January after all the Christmas and New Years wine. That was really just a joke. haha

Gotcha! :p Here's what I think about resolutions...

new year 2.jpg

Ain't it the truth! :lol:

The weather was favorable,,,,,, so I removed all the Christmas outdoor deco, removed the tree from home. We usually keep all until January 6.
The winter scene is still up. Will be getting stashed soon. I purchased a large clear plastic painters drop cloth, to keep dust out during its Year long hibernation:old
Here is a pix of completed. The previous pix was still somewhat under construction stage:gig
IMG_20200104_160056473_HDR.jpg

The weather was favorable,,,,,, so I removed all the Christmas outdoor deco, removed the tree from home. We usually keep all until January 6.
The winter scene is still up. Will be getting stashed soon. I purchased a large clear plastic painters drop cloth, to keep dust out during its Year long hibernation:old
Here is a pix of completed. The previous pix was still somewhat under construction stage:gig
View attachment 1994588

Such a nice winter village Cavey...I bet your family looks forward to seeing it out every Christmas.

View attachment 1994588
That is so cute! I love the little trailers, and the town signs...well, just everything. A lot of love and thought went into this one!!! Not your typical collector's variety. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom