Coffee With Tink

On a sad note,, DD#2 had to take her "Pinky" to the Rainbow Bridge. She rescued her almost 9 years ago. At that time, Pinky had only 3 hours left. and DD :hugs just happened to come to shelter.

View attachment 2018654
This is a year old pix,,,, just showing how cuddly she was.:love Enjoyed being covered with a blankie on the couch
Pinky had a good life with DD.
I used to call her KeyLA,,, Key to Happiness Love Always

So sorry, she was a cutie. Losing a beloved pet is never easy. I'm glad you all had her for the years you did. :hugs

On a sad note,, DD#2 had to take her "Pinky" to the Rainbow Bridge. She rescued her almost 9 years ago. At that time, Pinky had only 3 hours left. and DD :hugs just happened to come to shelter.

View attachment 2018654
This is a year old pix,,,, just showing how cuddly she was.:love Enjoyed being covered with a blankie on the couch
Pinky had a good life with DD.
I used to call her KeyLA,,, Key to Happiness Love Always

Sorry that you lost Pinky. Hug's for you, and pass on extra hug's to your DD, too! :hugs:hugs

Good positive news today,,,, :thumbsup
DD#2 adopted a rescue dog.:love,, She went to pick her up from a foster home. Just to inform others how that works,,,, The pet rescue shelters do get filled up more than capacity. Great peeps that are able to house some of these pets, do take them in as foster pets. :hugs DD still had to go thru the Pet Rescue Center, and once all checked out good, she was given the contact info of the foster care takers.
On another GREAT NOTE,,,, DD found out, that some GREAT SAMARITAN,,,:hugs anonymous, paid the adoption fee for this dog. :love
Well, judge us how you wish,,, but we believe one GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER. DD gave a generous donation to the shelter anyways. :)
Resized_20200215_161728.jpeg

She is shy dog, but is getting to feel comfortable in DD's home. No name yet, but my GS, when saw picture, called her Caramel.:)

Good positive news today,,,, :thumbsup
DD#2 adopted a rescue dog.:love,, She went to pick her up from a foster home. Just to inform others how that works,,,, The pet rescue shelters do get filled up more than capacity. Great peeps that are able to house some of these pets, do take them in as foster pets. :hugs DD still had to go thru the Pet Rescue Center, and once all checked out good, she was given the contact info of the foster care takers.
On another GREAT NOTE,,,, DD found out, that some GREAT SAMARITAN,,,:hugs anonymous, paid the adoption fee for this dog. :love
Well, judge us how you wish,,, but we believe one GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER. DD gave a generous donation to the shelter anyways. :)
View attachment 2028307
She is shy dog, but is getting to feel comfortable in DD's home. No name yet, but my GS, when saw picture, called her Caramel.:)

Very nice Cavey! And what a good looking girl :love

Just a kwik update,, DD named her Sweetie. I kind of think it is a Corny name:gig,,, but DD and her DH kept calling her that and she just kept responding. :idunno
Here in pix she is chillin with the resident senior dog Dobie:highfive: They get along very well. Now Sweetie has a FOREVER HOME:love
View attachment 2031006

Glad it's all working out! Shhhh... babies are sleeping!

Just a kwik update,, DD named her Sweetie. I kind of think it is a Corny name:gig,,, but DD and her DH kept calling her that and she just kept responding. :idunno
Here in pix she is chillin with the resident senior dog Dobie:highfive: They get along very well. Now Sweetie has a FOREVER HOME:love
View attachment 2031006

Great picture Cavey :love

Back
Top Bottom