Coffee With Tink

The place is closed over the winter so other than keeping an eye on things (checking for pipe & water issues, checking to see that intruders like raccoons are staying out, being sure everything is locked down tight to deter 2-legged intruders, and such odd jobs) there isn't a lot of work. Things will pick up in March for the annual reopening in mid-April.
I just had a Caddy Shack flashback when you mentioned intruders. :lau

Good morning everyone! Got a little snow on the ground here and most of the chickens are not appreciating it. Surprisingly my little bantam frizzle Cochin cockerel is out walking in the snow with the Onagadori. Having some Baileys in my coffee this morning-makes the cold much more tolerable.

I'm not familiar with Onagadori...do you have a picture?

They are only a few months old in this picture.

Attachments

• C883E1D7-3001-4D72-B42A-E6DDA3F12D03.jpeg
    C883E1D7-3001-4D72-B42A-E6DDA3F12D03.jpeg
    917.9 KB · Views: 4
  • F5AE6E4E-0AED-4557-A05B-D409FB05583D.jpeg
    F5AE6E4E-0AED-4557-A05B-D409FB05583D.jpeg
    780.3 KB · Views: 4
On a sad note,, DD#2 had to take her "Pinky" to the Rainbow Bridge. She rescued her almost 9 years ago. At that time, Pinky had only 3 hours left. and DD :hugs just happened to come to shelter.

Resized_20190529_070852(1).jpeg

This is a year old pix,,,, just showing how cuddly she was.:love Enjoyed being covered with a blankie on the couch
Pinky had a good life with DD.
I used to call her KeyLA,,, Key to Happiness Love Always

On a sad note,, DD#2 had to take her "Pinky" to the Rainbow Bridge. She rescued her almost 9 years ago. At that time, Pinky had only 3 hours left. and DD :hugs just happened to come to shelter.

View attachment 2018654
This is a year old pix,,,, just showing how cuddly she was.:love Enjoyed being covered with a blankie on the couch
Pinky had a good life with DD.
I used to call her KeyLA,,, Key to Happiness Love Always
:hugs It is so hard to say good-bye. 😥

Back
Top Bottom