Coffee With Tink

Pics
The Chihuahua and Maltese on the patio table are rescues. The bottom one is a Shih-poo that DD got for us from an individual. (not breeder)
DW clips/trims the hair on the Maltese, and Shih poo as needed. Now that winter is about here,,,, they will not get a trim until Spring.
They wear coats and sweaters during winter.
View attachment 1933275

Cavey, I must take after your dogs...no hair cut for me until spring and coats are needed all winter :gig

Cute little dogs!

Talking about dogs,,,,, DD was driving , and on a main,,, busy street these 2 cuties were running around loose. She opened her car door,,,,,, and both hopped in:thumbsup. They have dog tags with home info. She called their owners, and they were somewhat surprised. Did not realize they were gone. Thought they were still in backyard. Turns out their son was mowing grass, and left gate open. That boy should git a -------------:gig
Watch what Andy says at 0:50 to 0:52.

pooch.PNG

Both of these look like they have genetic ties to My Princess:love
1214131327-00.jpg

Talking about dogs,,,,, DD was driving , and on a main,,, busy street these 2 cuties were running around loose. She opened her car door,,,,,, and both hopped in:thumbsup. They have dog tags with home info. She called their owners, and they were somewhat surprised. Did not realize they were gone. Thought they were still in backyard. Turns out their son was mowing grass, and left gate open. That boy should git a -------------:gig
Watch what Andy says at 0:50 to 0:52.

View attachment 1938422
Both of these look like they have genetic ties to My Princess:love
View attachment 1938433

Cute little dogs, glad your DD found them before they got hurt.

Loved reading Tink’s tribute. I had to put my 2 oldest cats to sleep yesterday while my husband cuddled them. Am having my coffee this morning with a very large dollop of Baileys Irish Cream. Something I highly recommend for those going thru troubled times with their beloved pets.

I'm sorry to read about your 2 cats. It's always hard to let them go. :hugs
(I'll remember the Baileys in the future :) )

Loved reading Tink’s tribute. I had to put my 2 oldest cats to sleep yesterday while my husband cuddled them. Am having my coffee this morning with a very large dollop of Baileys Irish Cream. Something I highly recommend for those going thru troubled times with their beloved pets.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your cats- it indeed it rough to experience, especially in that matter. Keep your chin up, hang in strong with the Baileys!

For my entire (so far) life, I've been someone to hand sew. I've never seemed to be comfortable with the sewing machine... but recently, my Father taught me more of using it. I can't stop sewing now! I still hand sew... but this is even more fun.
So far, I've made a pillowcase, fixed a flag, and made a small cotton hand clutch. I've made a shirt or two for myself... but I certainly won't wear them in public (at least until I learn to sew sleeves and add a few inches of fabric. :lol: )
To practice... I'm making shirts and bandannas for Charlie out of old clothes! Especially neon colored collar attachments during hunting season. He's my Guinea pig-pup. :lau

IMG_0181.jpg

I made him a plaid shirt, too, but have to get a picture.

I made a Cricket friend today...

IMG_0202.jpg

And Bindi sends her best!

*The heater in the video of Bindi isn't being used, so do not worry. It's there as storage.

Back
Top Bottom