Coffee With Tink

Pics
Today,,,, at about 10pm PST, will be the Website Update. That is usually the time I get to do some posting. I will stay away from site until everything is finished. Projected to be Tuesday morning.
Hope everything works out well for BYC site.

Also, Nifty is reminding members to be sure their email address is current and to know their password as people may get logged off.

At least this update won't be as big as the one a couple years ago...that one we had to stay off for a while and hang out on BYH for a few days. This update is supposed to be much quicker.

Hey @cavemanrich that reminds me to remind you:
Computer 2.jpg

:gig

a couple years ago...that one we had to stay off for a while
Correct me if I'm wrong,,, but I think it took about a month. During that time,, website was still open, but not able to post anything, just read existing threads/posts. Many peeps that were regular active members on a number of threads that I followed, NEVER RETURNED:idunno
I don't have answers to everything, but do suspect that many people don't like changes:confused:....
I am a realist, and accept things as they are. Changes are inevitable in all things,,, I don't
dead-horse2-gif.1914923

Correct me if I'm wrong,,, but I think it took about a month. During that time,, website was still open, but not able to post anything, just read existing threads/posts. Many peeps that were regular active members on a number of threads that I followed, NEVER RETURNED:idunno
I don't have answers to everything, but do suspect that many people don't like changes:confused:....
I am a realist, and accept things as they are. Changes are inevitable in all things,,, I don't
dead-horse2-gif.1914923

You're spot on Cavey!

Back
Top Bottom