Coffee's ready...

Glad you're ok, I didn't realize how close you were to it. We got hit with very heavy rain and winds, lost power for 10 minutes, but that's really minor. It was just the upper edge of the storm that skimmed by us.

In Looooo a ville, low 30 degrees talking major snow < 1"
smile.png
for a New England boy.

Our Pittsfield home is hopefully sold. Upto Banks & Ties now. Louisville Home found and bid place. Good Lord willing will celebrate MLK day in new home and building new coop.

Good morning chicken wranglers
Loo a ville is seeing a little bit of the frozen stuff Ayy? Well it is 16 F here this morning and I still refuse to light the furnace!!!
Awakened to 56 f in the bed room ,so I wont and put another r log on the fire . A job which should belong to my darling wife ,"If one is to honor the old country tune" 'but she might end up fulfilling the songs ending , Without even telling me why she is leaving me.
It is 80 in the basement most of the time ,and I've just been running the fan of the furnace to distribute the heat, but we had the bedroom door closed last night so 56 wasn't all that bad.
EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY
GOD BLESS!

Good morning chicken wranglers,
He said to us all as he rode out of sight ,"A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT !
GOD BLESS!

And a very good night it will be. Home in Pittsfield sold just waiting for closing. Louisville kY just waiting for closing. It will be a very good and exciting year.

May all the little peeps out there have a blessed Christmas and keep clucking. I will continue to keep lurking watching for posts until things settle down and I will have more time to act.

Back
Top Bottom