Coffee's ready...

Are we still talking about kids?   I don't think that cannibalism is socially acceptable.  :p
hahahaha! I just grabbed the "random ramblings post" that had an unread message...forgot the subject matter! Lol.

It was actually in reference to a post you just replied to, re homing an aggressive rooster.
You're much better than I. I just don't say anything at all on those threads...I go somewhere else to say it, lol.

Quote:
Sometimes I feel as if I am talking to a brick wall.
he.gif
I've seen a child seriously injured by a rooster, and am a firm believer in 'kids safety first'.

hahahaha! I just grabbed the "random ramblings post" that had an unread message...forgot the subject matter! Lol.

It was actually in reference to a post you just replied to, re homing an aggressive rooster.
You're much better than I. I just don't say anything at all on those threads...I go somewhere else to say it, lol.
I stay away from Random R. thread. I stay out of trouble that way.

As for aggressive roosters. I rehome them asap. I only had two and kept them to breed, since they're fathers are not mean, to get a nice back up rooster and then they were gone.

I can't risk the grandkids getting hurt or DW who is diabetic. An injury to her could be fatal.

Morning
A lot of casting practice yesterday. The better half caught herself a catfish. The first pond was dead, with the exception of a lot of parting campers. So we decide to try another pond. It's funny, they call them lakes, but to me, they are large ponds. To me, if you can stand in one spot and see all the sides, it's a pond. Any ways at the second pond, we saw plenty of fish, but nothing was biting. We saw a couple of bald eagles which are making a come back to the area.

Gutter work today.

We stumbled across this barn yesterday. I like it.

Enjoy your day

Kaj

Morning
A lot of casting practice yesterday. The better half caught herself a catfish. The first pond was dead, with the exception of a lot of parting campers. So we decide to try another pond. It's funny, they call them lakes, but to me, they are large ponds. To me, if you can stand in one spot and see all the sides, it's a pond. Any ways at the second pond, we saw plenty of fish, but nothing was biting. We saw a couple of bald eagles which are making a come back to the area.

Gutter work today.

We stumbled across this barn yesterday. I like it.

Enjoy your day

Kaj

Morning all. Allergies acting up and I'm supposed to go to the Fair. Took a pill. Hope it works.

Buy the BARN! Looks like a great fixer upper.

Back
Top Bottom