Coffee's ready...

Pics
Good morning all .. **stretch** .. **yawn**

Hey, do ya'll know if chickens will kill/eat scorpions??

caf.gif

Quote:
let me guess one of your chickens was havin a snack? or was this just random?

Quote:
let me guess one of your chickens was havin a snack? or was this just random?

LOL .. no. But there is a REASON for my question. DH is arachnophobic (wimp) .. and his dad was talking about scorpions the other day. We have already killed ONE on our 5 acres .. so now he is having nightmares about scorpions when we get moved out there ..

I said "Honey, I think the chickens will eat the scorpions. I'm sure they'll help with the ticks and spiders too." **smiling sweetly**

big_smile.png

Late good morning to you all. Didn't have a computer out on the pontoon but I was awake at 4:00 and was going to make coffee on the pontoon and realized I forgot to grab the water jug at home before I left!!
he.gif
he.gif
hit.gif
So I called it early on fishin' and headed home for a fresh cup of coffee.
Got 1-38 lber and 1-29 lber last night and didn't get rained on ( I can't believe it) it was all around us but never quite made it over us.

I'll post up photos on my website later today....got a honey do list to work on right now!!!
roll.png
roll.png

Good morning everyone!
frow.gif

Hi River Lizard...top of the morning to ya!
thumbsup.gif
Having my first cup this morning...had to wimp it up a little with some Hershey's Chocolate Caramel creamer
droolin.gif

I've got chicks hatching since yesterday and I think they're almost done. Nothing like waking up to those little fuzzy butts staring up at you.
love.gif
Makes my heart even more peaceful on such a beautiful morning.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom