Coffee's ready...

Pics
Morning guys, I'm helping my daughter get packed. She's headed back to RI for school. We have a few errands to run before we head to Metro airport. I hate Metro airport.
hmm.png

Bluemoon

morning coffee is on cows are fed chickens let out and fed all is right. RI is a nice state if you like the ocean I was in newport once in the 70's.

Born and mostly raised there
smile.png
We were military family, so we also moved/traveled a lot. I send my daughter to school there because it's a nice place to go to school for the most part. She also can't get away with much in highschool because her teachers know her parents
smile.png

It's a great place to grow up, and the ocean is always beautiful
smile.png

Bluemoon

Good morning everyone!
frow.gif

It's wet and dreary here this morning. I slept in because my little lavender Ameraucana roo didn't wake me up at 5:45 like he normally does. With all the cloud cover and darkness, I guess he slept in too.
hu.gif

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'm off to freecycle a Polish rooster. He needs a new home TODAY. I sold his companions last night.

Later all!

morning All, my roos are crowing my coffee is right and my guys are at work. I added 40 x 20 to my chicken pen last night. The guys and gals are rockin thro the weeds eating lots of bugs.

Quote:
My best friend was born at the naval hospital in 54. his govt issue birth cert, cant even get him a passport. hope he can fly in from hi. should be in tomorrow.havent seen the guy since 01 right before 9/11.

The Naval Hosoital in Newport?

He should have no problem getting a passport. My DH was born in Germany, but was born at the Hospital on the US Base there.
He is a US citizen, and has his US Passport. He travels all over the world for work, and has never had a problem being a US Citizen, but being born in Germany. He said he can also get his German Passport if he wanted since Germany considers him a citizen also.

Bluemoon

Back
Top Bottom