Coffee's ready...

Pics
Good Morning, people. It is sort of gloomy and foggy here but we have an outstanding weather report until next Thursday!! Have a wonderful weekend. We are heading to Warrenton, Mo. to see our baby Cria and the rest of our little herd!!!

On the second cup, feel better now. We got rain a few days ago in the desert, we are back in a heat wave. I had to turn the misters on for my girls and boys. It hit 114 yesterday.
sickbyc.gif
tongue.gif
Looks like a beatful sunrise starting to happen. Got to grab another cup of coffee, my camera, and head out side. I will let my little flock out to have some yard time. Good Morning All.
caf.gif

Ho hum. Still raining here in Pa. It's a re-run of yesterday. And the day before that, and the day before that. and... Blah blah blah...
th.gif

Morning everyone!
frow.gif

It's another nasty day here, too. I'm trying to figure out where me and my 4 year old can go to have some fun today. We're going stir crazy being cooped (no pun intended) up in the house.
barnie.gif

I've been busy all morning posting new ads on my site for chicks for sale...some of these babies need to go...winter's on it's way.
hit.gif

Morning Shelley,
I hear you about the rain. My two older boys have been fighting all morning, and it's only a little after 9. I wish I could just send them outside. Good luck finding something to do with your daughter, my kids aren't going to be happy because we are going food and school shopping today. Well, at least it gets them out of the house!!LOL!!!

Last edited:
Good Morning all ,

Beautiful day today mid seventies , cool breeze, and we are starting new coop
wee.gif

It will be 12 x 16 with 8 ft side walls , plus a banty shanty on the side .
ya.gif

We have had the materials for 2 months and DH is finally motivated enough to get started (had to cry a bit) .
hit.gif

I will post pics as we go !!!

Mary

Morning, I smell the coffee brewing, already let the chickens out of the coop. Going to be a sunny day in the 70's, guess I will do a bit of under truck auto maintenance I've been putting off when the dew dries up. Maybe weed/harvest the garden too.

Well the old back has finally eased up enough that I might be able to actually get a little more done on the layer flock coop. When finished it will be 8x14 and maybe I can get most of my chicken stuff in one place for a change.

Back
Top Bottom