coffee waiting for the dawn to come up.
need to check on the flock having
mighty cold winds here,
hope you all stay warm.
caf.gif

Good morning, everyone.
frow.gif
big_smile.png

This winter here in the Thumb has been very nice...for a change. We normally have what you folks down south have.
sad.png
Usually, when we get our first snow in December, we don't see even a speck of ground until April. This year, on more occasions than not, the ground has been pretty visible and the chickies are loving it. The temps have been pretty great too.

My condolences to those of you who are stuck inside...I know exactly how you feel.
hugs.gif

There you have it folks - Sissy beat me again!
gig.gif

Haven't been able to get on the web some days, too many kids home from school, surfin the internet and tying up phone lines!
barnie.gif
And I'm in the middle of online schooling!!!
barnie.gif
he.gif
rant.gif

Broodies are still sitting on their eggs - I want to rename Jenny java "Old Faithful". I never ever see her off the nests. I say nests because her and Bluebell have been switching nests pretty often. I am just lovin this soap opera in the henhouse.It's musical nests instead of musical chairs! Way better than TV!
pop.gif

Have a good day everyone. Enjoy the coffee. The Hazlenut is especially good today!
caf.gif

Hi Scoop
frow.gif
I beat you because
its to hard getting you all
out of bed on these chilly days
gig.gif

I knocked and knocked and no one answered .
idunno.gif

I wanted some of that Hazlenut coffee My favorite..
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Good morning chicken wranglers
Yesterday I started the remainder of the hens on durimiyicn. I guess no eggs for a while now. I threw 1 girl out of the coop because she looked like death warmed over and I dont want it to spead. I found a mouse nest in the straw this morning so I'll clean the coop down to the bone sat. Good to have the weekend planned for me I guess. See ya'll later God bless! If you want to see a funny post check out the post I left on "I have survived 5 years" yesterday.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom