Colloidal silver to fight bumblefeet

Yep, can be used topically or orally depending on what you are treating. I have also used Manuka honey for wound care, with good results. Having said that, there are serious infections that may still require antibiotics alone or in addition to those to get results.

Colloidal silver can be ingested or it can be used topically.

I've used it on my dog when she got into a fight at the dog park (another dog attacked her).

I use it on cuts I get as well.

It has affect within 24 hours when I use it.

I actually have bandages with it that we're recommended by my doctor because I take an infusion that wipes out my immune system so I'm very prone to infections.

Colloidal silver can be ingested or it can be used topically.

I've used it on my dog when she got into a fight at the dog park (another dog attacked her).

I use it on cuts I get as well.

It has affect within 24 hours when I use it.

I actually have bandages with it that we're recommended by my doctor because I take an infusion that wipes out my immune system so I'm very prone to infections.
I think I may have used the bandages before. I got blisters from wearing boots. The blisters never had time to heal before I got the next ones. The bandages worked. Not sure if they were collidial silver but I remember silver something.
Yep, can be used topically or orally depending on what you are treating. I have also used Manuka honey for wound care, with good results. Having said that, there are serious infections that may still require antibiotics alone or in addition to those to get results.
Manuka honey really does work. I have used it on a couple of young pigeons that got scalped in the loft. They healed fairly quickly without a mark. It's expensive though.

Can collidial silver be used topically? I thought it was oral? I thought about trying it some time ago but never did. How long does it take to have an effect?

Warning. They are not the same dosages. External use is much stronger, and should not be taken internally. This creme in my OP, for example, is NOT for internal use. It's too strong.

Back
Top Bottom