Colorado

I just sent a text to DH that Jax has chicks and I got an "Alright" sent back. Do ya think that's an "Alright! Let's go get some" or a "Alright" as in sarcastic oh yeah we'd better zoom on up there and get some NOT ??? Hmmmm...

Quote:
It's definitly an "Alright! Lets go wipe them out of their Ee's chicks and their ducklings before someone else gets them!". Definitly that one!
big_smile.png

p.s. I'm an enabler, and I'm the one standing on your shoulder in flattering red
big_smile.png

Hey you look pretty darn good in red too
big_smile.png

And since the 2 EE's that I have that turned a year old in Oct. haven't layed an egg since August.............
somad.gif

So what breeds did they have at Jax? Ya know, just out of curiosity..

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know if they have any more, those are all i saw. I'm guessing they'll rotate them like everyone else does though, maybe call and see when they are getting in what you might want?
smile.png

And thanks, I realy do. It's more of a burgandy, but it works
big_smile.png
and really? ours turns a year old this spring, and right up until a couple weeks ago laid six eggs every seven days. now we are lucky if we get four a week from her. it's wierd. maybe she'll start back up again?
big_smile.png

Yep not a thing from them or my GL Cochin since August and my. My Sammy Fav was laying up until the cold hit but nothing for about 3 weeks. Not sure what's going on but the free loading is getting old
sad.png

Quote:
I wish they were coming sooner too. I still haven't told the girls about them yet. Hoping this weekend will be halfway decent weather wise so we can finish the coop extension. Did you get my message on FB? Let me know what I owe you and PM me your address so I can send you the money.

Quote:
don't know if Ill have any to process by then but I am willing to lend a hand and get the experience for sure! I could bring my turkey fryer to use for hot water..

======
Thanks! We'll host if necessary but someone will need to tell us what supplies we need and how to prep areas. That turkey fryer should work, right?

We haven't done this before, and honestly, I've already told Hubby I'm not helping but I'll prep everything and help feed everyone!

Should I start a new thread? Colorado Chicken Party, maybe?

Ok, I'm proud of myself
lol.png

Went to Jax in Lafayette and they have Red Sexlinks, BO, EE, SSHamburgs, and oh so adorable Khaki Campbell ducklings
love.gif

But since I "legally" shouldn't have anymore I resisted
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom