Colorado

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by tsgreer, Jul 3, 2008.

1. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Frostbite: My little d'uccle Little Man had a pretty bad, frostbit comb Monday morning. I grabbed my tube of A&D ointment (swear by this stuff) he just stood there whileI slathered it on. By yesterday morning his comb was looking fabulous. The black spikes were a barely there light gray color and today it looks even better.

2. WendyGeisler

WendyGeisler Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Butterscotch is on the right, trying to figure out why I am taking her picture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. WendyGeisler

4. Chick_In_The_Burbs

Chick_In_The_Burbs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Western Washington
    Ok, I need advise. My banty group is going to be shrinking down. I am caught in something of a catch 22. I want to rehome my Silkie babies, already have a taker on the one pullet. But if I do manage to get the two boys new homes that will leave me with two birds in the coop. Will two be able to keep each other warm enough? Especially since one roosts and the other snuggles into a corner? I can try and keep one of the little Roos but I don't know when he will decide to start crowing and being in city limits that could be a problem. :/

5. Pozees

Pozees Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2012
    Pueblo, CO
    The one on fourth street does, so I imagine the Pueblo West store carries it too, but you can call ahead to make sure they have it there.

6. Pozees

Pozees Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2012
    Pueblo, CO
    LOL Butterscotch is a Nosy Nellie, isn't she? Very cute :)

7. WendyGeisler

Tonight I went down to put the girls into the coop about 10 minutes ago (so around 5:25pm) it had already gotten dark fast, and I found all 7 of them pressed up against the sliding glass doors. I picked up one of the little girls and she started swakking like I have never heard before. I walked the 15 feet to the coop, and right as I put her in a HUGE owl swooped down right near me. It was probably 2 feet from my head. Then I had to hand carry each of the other girls to the coop while the owl watched from a tree limb. Tomorrow night I definitely need to get the girls in earlier.

8. wsmith

wsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL. speaking of Antelope....there were 24 of them across the road from the house this afternoon.......

9. Is this pricing for non GMO feed?

10. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Awww poor sweetie probably thought you were going to offer her up. That owl sound like it's pretty ballsy to swoop that close [​IMG] Glad they're all safe [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by