Colorado

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by tsgreer, Jul 3, 2008.

1. wsmith

wsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Sounds good. Wednesday looks fine, Thursday there is a concert at the school, so I will have to leave no later than 6 PM.

Didn't get home until about 8 last night, Basketball game at Fountain Valley. Hanover girls lost, but it wasn't without some satisfaction....4 of our 7 girls were sick, our tallest girl is 5-7, and it was a brutal bloodbath. Oh yah, Hanover is a 1A, and Fountain Valley is a 3A. They had three girls over 6 ft. Final score: 25-19. Three points scored by them in the last minute due to some foul shots. Then we find out that they scheduled this game because they thought it would be an easy 100th win for their coach.......

I'm SURE I will have many pullets available for sale sometime in the spring. I will let people know via this forum and also our Windy Ridge Dominiques facebook page.

2. AlivianAcres

AlivianAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2012
    Elizabeth Colorado
    Can someone plz pass along the contact info for NPIP testing?

3. AlivianAcres

Nov 20, 2012
    Elizabeth Colorado
    Can someone plz pass along the contact info for NPIP testing?

4. wsmith

Send an email to [email protected] Kristy is the State Veterinarian.

She willprobably have Sarah Millong [email protected] contact you to set up an appointment. Sarah is one of those who actually do the testing. It took less than 45 min for my flock of 18 birds. They will have to be caged when they get there.

5. AlivianAcres

Nov 20, 2012
    Elizabeth Colorado
    thank you!!! Do you recall what they charge per bird? I really need to get mine done since we seem to keep growing lol...

6. wickedlees

wickedlees Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2012
    Centennial CO
    I posted this the other day but I'd like to find someone who wants to split a run of Turkey's in March or someone who perhaps has some local for purchase?

7. kmatt87

kmatt87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Northern Colorado
    my delaware, spiderman, is not the brightest bird. She tried to attack my shepard mix today because he got a scrap bread off the ground before she could get to it. He tried ignoring it till she followed him and repeatedly pecked him. After 5 or 6 pecks he tried to bite her. He missed cause he's almost blind....but what an idiot bird!!

8. wsmith

It was a total of $12 for the entire flock.

9. wsmith

Hey Pozee's

Just did an online survey for WM........
    overall very good, but you would think that being that close to the landfill, that it would be cheaper........ [​IMG]

10. wsmith

I can't remember who was talking about some of Urch-Turnland birds a week or so ago. Either way, I want 4 Narragansetts next year. The one we cooked for Thanksgiving was incredible!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by